To provide a high standard of service to clients, providing Xero conversion and training services, as well as supporting both clients and colleagues with the use of Xero on an ongoing basis.
To assist with the reviewing of current bookkeeping jobs and provide ongoing feedback and training to the bookkeeping team.
A fundamental part of the team dedicated to providing cloud-accounting services to our clients and managing the upcoming MTD legislation changes within the firm.
- Complete Xero conversions and set-ups to a high standard
- Provide Xero demonstrations and training to clients in a clear and confident manner
- Provide ongoing Xero and accounting support to both clients and colleagues, via telephone, email and in person
- Prepare accurate management accounts for clients
- To complete a quarterly review on bookkeeping jobs and ensure clear feedback is given to bookkeepers for ongoing training
- Assisting bookkeepers and junior staff with various accounting, VAT and technical queries
- Keep up-to-date with software functionality and ongoing update training through Xero and other software courses
- Supporting Cloud Accounting Manager with ensuring all clients are MTD compliant and be aware of legislation changes in regards to MTD
Additional Responsibilities may include any of the following:
- To provide support, as required, to the accounting team and bookkeepers by preparing accounts, VAT returns and management accounts for manager review
- Attending SWAT courses and other internal and external training courses, which are relevant to your job role and clients
Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally, AAT qualified with minimum of 2 years PQE or qualified by experience
- Xero certification and a high level of knowledge essential
- Knowledge and experience of using and setting up Xero add-ons, such as Receipt Bank etc.
- Experience in dealing with clients in person
- IT skills; with working knowledge of Windows applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of preparing VAT returns, management and statutory accounts
- Ability to work efficiently in a busy team and meet deadlines