When someone dies it is an emotional and distressing time for the family and many will feel unable to deal with the legal and administrative issues that require careful attention.
There are many issues that need to be considered: registering the death, attending to the funeral arrangements, completing all the necessary government forms and applying for a Grant of Probate.
As this is a stressful time the family may wish to place matters in the hands of an experienced professional team who can deal with matters in accordance with the law but also in a compassionate and caring manner. This is where Condy Mathias Eldercare Limited can provide all the support you need during this difficult period.
Our probate team is headed up by our tax director, Kathy Martin, who as a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CTA) is experienced in both estates and trusts as well as dealing with the tax and broader financial matters affecting clients and their families.
Condy Mathias Eldercare Limited probate services include:-
- Advice and support with Inheritance Tax Planning and Will preparation;
- Advice and support in relation to Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Advice, support and assistance with estate administration; completing probate forms and applying/filing for Grant of Probate: including obtaining Grant of probate, collection of assets, dealing with property and the distribution of assets and the preparation of accounts;
- Dealing with the taxation issues during the period of administration;
- General advice and support on the role of the estate executor/administrator;
- Acting as executor and/or trustee for those clients wishing to retain a professional Executor to assist the family in dealing with probate and estate administration;
- Advice on the use of Trusts for tax and succession planning;
Condy Mathias Eldercare‘s probate team will ensure that matters are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible, ensure you are kept advised throughout the process and do all we can to ensure the speedy distribution of the estate assets to the beneficiaries.
Details of our probate accreditation can be viewed at ICAEW.com/probate under reference number C004209667